Asthma Leave Application/Email

1. Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that unfortunately I am in bad state of health. The dismaying thing is, I am suffering from Asthma Attacks from last month. Doctor has advised me to stay at home and avoid external exposure and travelling. For this, I will be requiring leave for few days i.e 7th August to 9th August, 2017. I really hope that I would be fine within these days and come back to office/School. In order to avoid any hurdle in work I shall be in touch with my team through email. I hope you will consider my request.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sincerely,
Name & Designation.

2. Respected Sir,
With high esteem and regard, this is to inform you that I am working as Project Analyzer in your prestigious firm since a year. My progress is satisfactory according to assessment by management along with punctuality and sincerity with my job. This is to inform you that unfortunately, I am patient of Asthma. As, you are aware that season has changed and its a huge problem for me to travel during changing season due to my disease as I can get severe attacks and irritation. I usually tend to stay at home until the weather conditions settle down.
Kindly let me consume my casual leaves for three days so that I can recover from my bad health.
Yours Truly,
Name & Date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Leave Application

Eyes Irritation Leave Application